AirVenture 2018 is from July 23, 2018 – July 29, 2018. Once again EAA 9 has the opportunity to do Chapter Champing at AirVenture:
1. I will reserve secure up to six campsites for a special flat rate of $243 per site. I can reserve additional sites but, they will be acquired under the usual camping rules and pricing. The first six that pay will get the special flat rate.
2. At least one camper from each individual camping site credential must be a current chapter member and a current EAA member through the end of AirVenture Oshkosh.
3. Offer excludes improved sites (water and electric) and sites in Paul’s Woods, 101 Woods, handicap, and generator areas.
4. EAA staff will stake out the campsites for the chapter.
5. Chapter campsites will be staked out beginning July 13, 2018 and are good through the end of AirVenture 2018.
6. No refunds due to early departure are allowed for these campsites.
7. Chapters must comply with the policies and guidelines stated in EAA’s current camping guidelines.
8. Depending on the number of campsites I reserve EAA Chapter 9 will have one or two picnic tapes at the camp site.
9. A chapter leader or designee will be named who will pick up all credentials and vehicle passes at one time upon arrival. Usually this is the first person planning to arrive there. The chapter leader will then be responsible for distributing credentials and vehicle passes to chapter members who are staying in the AirVenture Chapter camping area. I must name the chapter leader when I submit the form.
10. The chapter campsite will be in Camp Scholler. Aircraft camping is excluded from this.
11. At the current time I am hoping EAA Chapter 9 will have the same area that we had last year which was to the left of Audrey’s Park along 35th street. Camp Schooler map
12. Those with questions should email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
13. You have from now to the end of March 15, 2018 to sign up and pay the $243 per campsite if you wish to take advantage EAA 9 AirVenture Chapter Camping. Remember the first six that reserve and pay will get the special rate. All others will be acquired under the usual camping rules and pricing.
EAA 9 President